Our original offering for a while was a full repainting service and
refurbishment these leather helmets. Full paint service was eliminated when the Retro Helmet was introduced.
Since then we have been able to innovate multiple solutions for firefighter's helmet needs such as:
- Making Retro Brass mainstream for leather helmets again
- Innovating the original 880 helmet conversion to fit like a leather, in conjunction with Rag Top Industries
- Working with a major helmet manuf. to offer sought after brass finial rivets for retail, as well as the elimination of 7-8 inch earflaps (2016-2018 model years)
- Creating the Retro Helmet option for the N5A, N6A, and G5A in 2015
- Offering custom size deep suspensions since 2010
- Offering a solution for ratchet re-installations without replacing the impact cap since 2010
These are only a few, but we are proud of our accomplishments. They were not services readily available to firefighters until Capital City Fire Helmets arrived.